- NYX Concealer In A Jar (Green): I bought this a while ago and didn't use it much because I thought that it didn't do much for me. But recently I've been getting a few break outs here and there so I decided to reach for this again, well it's not the best green concealer but I do think that it works. I've been using this almost everyday now.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer: After getting this concealer, there is no way I'll ever be using anything else. I love how weightless it feels and that it doesn't cake up on me or show any lines I may have under my eyes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer: I finally got my eyebrows threaded again and I feel like with this brow pencil I don't have to do too much with my brows. It looks so natural and I find myself reaching for this the most now out of all my other brow products.
- Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara: I LOVE HOW MY LASHES LOOK WITH THIS. But I hate how flaky it gets and that it smudges a lot on me. But sometimes having voluminous lashes is worth having to constantly clean it. I wish there was a way I could make this smudge proof but i have yet to find a way to fix that.
- Moleskine Large Square Notebook: I've been using this everyday to keep track of my expenses, work hours, to do list, and basically anything I need to write down. I tried making this my bullet journal but I feel like I get tired of drawing lines on it so I stuck with my other planners.
- Keds Champion Oxford Sneakers: I didn't post a picture of this because of how dirty it is right now, but I've had them for about 2 years now and they stayed really clean for a long time until I started wearing them everyday. These are so comfortable and I just placed an order for a brand new pair.
What were your favorites in April?