Every year my mom would ask me what I'd like for Christmas, and honestly I never know what I want. I feel like there are so many things that I want, but don't need. So I'll jot down a bunch of things into my notebook then narrow it down before showing her my list. This year I asked for:
- Glossier The Super Pack ($65)- I recently started getting into Glossier products (link to blog post), and was really impressed with it. On Instagram I've been seeing a lot of people talking about the serums, and I've been in need of something that could help out the dry patches I've been getting. Most of the serums I currently have are catered towards oily/combination skin, but during the colder months my skin tends to be more combination with lots of dry patches. I couldn't decide between the Super Glow, Super Bounce and Super Pure; individually they're $28 but as a set of 3 they're $65 which is a pretty good deal since I'll be saving about $5.34!
- Sunday Riley U.F.O. Ultra-Clarifying Face Oil ($80)- I've heard many mixed reviews about this oil so I've been too afraid to try it. But my face has been suffering with break outs and I want to try something that would possibly help it.
- Kylie Cosmetics The Burgundy Palette ($42)- I definitely don't need another palette, but it's so pretty and it looks so festive. I've also been seeing so many tutorials with this palette on YouTube lately, I really like the Bronze palette (link to blog post) so I know I won't be disappointed with this formula and pigmentation.
- Kylie Cosmetics Literally Lip Gloss ($15)- I'm really impressed with Kylie's other lip products and I don't own the lip glosses so I really want to give them a try. Recently I've been getting into the glossy lip look, and I'm obsessed with this color. A friend of mine has this and she wears it all the time.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette ($49)- When this released the first time around I didn't want it, but as soon as it disappeared off the shelves I was wanting it. I'm so glad that this was relaunched because I really want to try it out. The shades are gorgeous, and I really want to get into the peach trend.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Peach-Infused Highlighting Palette ($42)- For a while now I've been searching for the perfect face palette. Some mornings I like to do my makeup as fast as possible, and I love how this palette has a blush, bronzer and highlighter. It would be even more perfect if it had a under eye setting powder. The packaging is so cute for this palette too, I am obsessed with the peach embossing on this.
- Diptyque 2.5 oz Candle ($32) - Extremely pricy for a candle, but I hear the scent lasts a long time. I haven't bought many candles this year and I really love the design of this candle. When I went to Nordstrom I smelt all the different scents and was in love with every single one of them.
- Rifle Paper Co Tapestry Pocket Notebooks ($10)- Most people who know me, know that I am a stationery addict. It's actually ridiculous how many notebooks I own. I have a whole bunch in my cabinets and this pocket notebook has been so handy. I've been jotting down notes in it for due dates, orders I've placed over black friday (lol) and even my to do list. Rifle Paper Co always has the prettiest designs and I really love the paper quality (yes there is such thing as good quality paper and bad quality).
- UGG Fluff Clog Slippers in Baby Pink ($69.99)- It's actually ridiculous how expensive this is. I've wanted it for so long now and it's on sale, but my mom already told me that this isn't worth the money. I sort of agree with her, but I wear slippers around the house 24/7 so I know it'll be worth every penny. Maybe I'll order it for myself?
- BP. Turtleneck Pullover ($32.83)- I love this sweater so much. I have this in a green color and it's the softest sweater I own. I've been wearing this all the time now and I wish I purchased it in every color during the sale. They don't have my size on the website anymore, but I'm hoping it's still available in stores.
What's on your wishlist this year?